Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Walk for Life 2013

Last year I was blessed to participate in the Walk for Life, a fundraising event for our local pregnancy center, Life Network.  I'm looking forward to walking for life again this year, with my family and members from my church, on June 1st.  I would love for you to get involved.  You can:

Walk or run.
Go to www.walkforlife.com and register as a walker or runner in the 5k.

Give.
Donate to Life Network or sponsor my family or other walkers in this year's walk/run.  To sponsor my family, visit our fundraising webpage: http://www.ministrysync.com/event/website/?m=1392572.  To donate directly to Life Network, visit their website: elifenetwork.com.

Pray.
Pray for the ministry of Life Network and for this year's Walk for Life fundraiser as they continue to serve women and families in our community, reaching them with the Gospel and the love of Jesus.




No comments:

Post a Comment